Walaos,
copyrighted hor. Dont right click ah! :D.
<body>
-bcoseulive-.bs
xX Footnote Xx


And I wouldn't look back,
cause those are the memories
that ought to be forgotten.

xX Profile Xx

`peijie_.:[琉球心]:.
`shoujo anime-freak.
`unglam, ugly and vulgar. (:
`sixteen november ninety
`ii love Japan, Okinawa. (:

[contact] hotmail/msn

xX Waiting For Xx


`Back packing in Japan.
`Exploring the whole of Japan.
`My "Takemoto" dream! ^^
Day I speak Nihongo fluently.
`Overseas trip with devils. :D
`Zero no Tsukaima Season 4.
`Bokura Ga Ita Season 2.
`Skip Beat! Season 2.
`GReeeeN to reveal their faces. :D

xX Connections Xx

♥ shopaholicmart

xX Credits Xx

Layout: Kary-yan/Missyan.
Hosts: x o x

Saturday, June 13, 2009



Picture-of-the-day : I'll never let you down.

Finally saw this figurine again in one of the
PM outlets yesterday. =') I fell in love with
it since I was 16 years old you know.

Back then, I would always enter the store to
admire it and then promote it to the one whose
next to me (my friend) about how sweet and
perfect this figurine is.

Maybe its just like any other figurines,
but I think it's name, "I'll never let you down"
is just so perfect for the figurine! Don't you
agree with me? (Say you do) :D

Haha, redundant post I know. :D
Just blogging for the sake of blogging. Ja.


10:52 AM